Learn to accept a new 'normal'
(HealthDay News) -- After you've finished cancer treatment, you may be anxious for life to return to "normal." But "normal" may be far different than it was before cancer.
CancerCare.org offers this advice:
- Take time to reflect on what you've been through.
- Identify any changes that you'd like to make in your life.
- Accept what has changed, and think about what you've learned.
- Re-evaluate your relationships and work-related goals.
- Figure out new ways to feel fulfilled and find meaning in your life.