When Dottie can’t go the the mall for her favorite drink, she makes her own! Dottie likes to climb trees and needs to be strong. This is her favorite way to get some vitamin C.
- 6 ounces of frozen orange juice
- 1 cup of water
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 10-15 ice cubes
With an adult helper...
- Put all ingredients into a blender
- Blend on high speed for about one minute or until all the ice turns into a smooth snowy slush
- Pour into glasses and enjoy!
Dottie wishes all her vitamins tasted as good as her Orange Julius!