Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 2.0
Ingredients and Preparation
- In medium bowl, mix dry ingredients and cheese; stir in milk, margarine, egg and egg whites until smooth.
- Spray crepe pan or small skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
- Spoon 3 Tbsp. batter into skillet, rotating quickly so that batter covers bottom of pan in thin layer.
- Cook over medium heat until light brown on the bottom.
- Loosen edges of crepe with spatula; turn and cook until other side is light brown.
- Stack crepes between waxed paper and cover loosely with clean kitchen towel.
Vegetable Filling Directions
- In large skillet, sauté potatoes, mushrooms, and pepper in oil until potatoes are beginning to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini and broccoli; sauté until zucchini is tender about 3 minutes.
- Stir in cheese, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Spoon vegetable mixture in center of crepes (about 1/3 cup per crepe).
- Roll crepes and place, seam-sides down, on plates.
- Garnish with dollops of sour cream and parsley.