Kendall Regional Medical Center is a 442-bed, full-service hospital providing the residents of Miami-Dade County with 24-hour comprehensive medical, trauma, surgical, behavioral health and diagnostic services, along with a wide range of patient and community services. Kendall Regional Medical Center has been honored by being nationally recognized with many prestigious awards and accolades, including:
- Thomson Reuters 100 Top Hospitals
- HealthGrades Distinguished Hospital (Top 5%) for Clinical Excellence
- The Joint Commission as an Accredited Thrombectomy Capable Center
- Recognized by the American Stroke Association as a Get With The Guidelines(R) - Stroke GOLD PLUS with Honor Roll Elite Achievement Award Hospital
- Recognized by the Joint Commission as a "Top Performer" on key quality measures.