Providing your service as a Volunteer in our hospital will be a valuable and rewarding experience. The role of our volunteers is to assist us in achieving the hospital's mission, which is to deliver quality, compassion, and cost effective healthcare services in a safe environment, while recognizing the cultural diversity of our employees and the community we serve.
Kendall Regional Medical Center is seeking Volunteers to assist in all areas including administrative clerical duties, answering phones, filing, directing visitors and patients, etc. Volunteers must be 15 years of age or older, submit to a background check, and must complete a minimum 100 hours of community service. For more information, please call (305) 227-5538.
Requirement for all Volunteer Candidates:
- Fully complete Volunteer Application Packet.
- Current Tuberculosis Test Results (PPD).
- Obtain a copy of your MMR Vaccination (Measles, Mumps and Rubella).
- Must provide a copy of personal identification.
- Copy of FLU vaccination during flu season (October to April).
- Adults: Recommendation letter, for High School/College students: official recommendation letter from school counselor or professor and must provide copy of recent grades.
- Please note that we do not provide for court-ordered volunteer placement.
You may obtain more information regarding the program by calling, (305) 227-5538 or e-mailing: KRMC.DLHumanResources@HCAHealthcare.com. Parent or legal guardian must be present to sign consent form, authorizing Kendall Regional Medical Center to conduct a background investigation on minor volunteer candidates. Once the background investigation is cleared, the volunteer candidate will be notified of the next available orientation.