For your safety as well as the safety of our physicians, colleagues and community, we have implemented additional visitor restrictions to control the spread of COVID-19.
Beginning Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2021, Kendall Regional Medical Center will allow one (1) visitor per day between the hours of 6:00am and 8:00pm.
- Patients are limited to one visitor per day (age 16+).
- Visitors are not permitted for COVID-19 patients/PUI.
- Visiting hours are from 6:00am to 8:00pm.
- One person may remain overnight in these services only:
- NICU (age 18+)
- Laboring Mothers (age 18+)
- End of Life
Everyone entering the facility will be screened and assessed with a no touch
- If the temperature is greater than or equal to 100.F, the individual will not be permitted to enter the facility.
- Masking will be required in all areas for patients, visitors, staff and physicians.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.