Internal Medicine Residency Program
Thank you for your interest in the Internal Medicine Residency Program at Kendall Regional Medical Center. Hippocrates once said, "The life so short, the craft so long to learn." The art of medicine involves not only a tremendous dedication to understand the human body and its complex systems, but also the ability of the physician to be humble and caring. This will elicit from our patients the much needed Doctor Patient relationship that will go a long way to the betterment of all our patients.
Our goal is to provide residents a community based training experience that is both multicultural and multidisciplinary.
Jose A. Gascon, MD
For additional information, please email us at KRMC.IMResidency@HCAhealthcare.com.
Graduates attain 100% Board Pass Rate
The 2017 Internal Medicine graduates attained a 100% pass rate on the American Board of Internal Medicine Qualifying Examination. We would like to congratulate the following:
- Matias Amaral, MD (Hospitalist-Portsmouth Regional Hospital, Portsmouth, MA)
- Antoni Kafrouni, MD (Endocrinology Fellowship Fellowship-Albany Medical College)
- Shilpa Kalli, MD (Hospitalist-Kent General Hospital, Dover, DE)
- Sowjanya Kalluri, MD (Hospitalist-Penninsula Regional Medical CenterSalisbury, MD)
- Kruthika Krishnamurthy, MD (Internist-Golden Valley Health Center-Modesto, CA)
- Parth Parith, MD (Hospitalist/IM Faculty-Kendall Regional Medical Center, Miami, FL)
- Alwiya Saleh, MD (Pulmonary Disease Fellowship-Aventura Hospital and Medical Center-Aventura, FL)
- Arshdeep Sandhu, MD (Hospitalist-William Beaumont Hospital-Royal Oak, MI)
- Shivan Shah, MD (Infectious Disease Fellowship-Orlando Health-Orlando, FL)
- Nillian Zamont, MD (Pulmonary Disease Fellowship-Aventura Hospital and Medical Center-Aventura, FL)