Rehabilitation is the process of returning patients, despite severity of injury or illness, to their maximum functional ability and independence as quickly and safely as possible.
Kendall Regional Medical Center’s Outpatient Rehabilitation Department is staffed by licensed therapists who are qualified to treat young adults, adults and seniors with a wide range of rehabilitation needs. We offer evaluation and individualized treatment plan for each patient.
Our facility provides therapy for individuals of all ages with:
- Spine Problems – Acute and Chronic
- Degenerative Joint Diseases
- Orthopaedic and Sports Injuries
- Total Joint Replacements
- Chronic Pain
- Vestibular Problems
- Neurological Conditions such as Stroke, Parkinson’s and Multiple Sclerosis
- Gait and Balance Disorders
- Speech and Swallowing Problems
- Wound Care – Burns, Diabetic Ulcers, Subacute and Chronic, Traumatic or Inflammatory Conditions and Peripheral Vascular Disease
Physical Therapy and Speech Therapy services require a physician referral. For additional information, please contact the Kendall Regional Outpatient Rehabilitation Center at (305) 227-5589.