Zapper, as you might guess, likes to make mud pies but he knows he can’t eat them. So, he really likes the idea of making this Mud Cake. It’s delicious and fun! Gabriel always likes to help Zapper when he whips up a Mud Cake for dessert.
This all you need to make your own Mud Cake...
- 10 Oreo Cookies
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 small box instant Chocolate Pudding
Have your mom or dad help you mix up this muddy delight:
- Put 10 Oreos in a paper bag and crush them up really small
- Pour the contents of an 8-oz. Cool Whip container into a large bowl
- Mix in 1 small box of instant Chocolate Pudding
- Pour in the Oreo cookie crumbs and mix up the mud!
Now, have a mud eating contest with your friends!